Thursday, February 11, 2010
Valentine's Day
I don't blog...but I was thinking if I did what would it look like? Valentine's day is coming up. And if you know me at all you know that I hate, with an emphasis on hate, Valentines day!!! But Abby came home the other day and told me that she gets to make a box for Valentine's day to take to school. So I was excited, excited enough that me and Abby are literally dancing and jumping down the sidewalk in front of the school. I do like this part of Valentine's day, But Brandon knows that if he buys me anything for this ridiculous holiday, I would probably throw it at him. (hmmm I wonder were I get the throwing thing from?) So Abby and I have been coming up with ideas the last few days of what kind of box we should make. I like to try and out do myself, Cause just making a shoebox covered with pink paper and hearts with a hole on top is just stupid and BORING.... and we try not to have to many dull moments in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment